Sunday, January 19, 2020

Let Me Love You Full and Loud

Please tell me
the thing you disliked the most about me,
because all I ever asked
was to feel your arms around me.
I let my heart go,
let it abound me,
and now all I'm left with
is a darkness surround me.
I wish you would have let me
be all you knew to be,
I wish I could have become
all you needed.
I crave
for the day
you see my eyes
and ask me to be more than yours,
always for you.
I want to be
someones' everything,
more than I wish to breathe.
I want to make
someone my always,
been waiting
an eternity.
All the ways
you wish to be loved,
I want to make it seen.
Let me love you
full and loud,
then scream your heart at me.
I have lost my knees,
I am weak;
empty heart,
failed thieves
tried to steal
all I am ,
in my mind,
my heart,
my grief -
but no one's seen
and no one's touched
anything
like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment