Friday, May 15, 2015

Of A Library

I dreamt of you
once, today.
Crawled through the catacombs of your brain.
I drank the liquid
smelled the stain,
read through the journals
that wrote your name.

The ground, it shivered
across my skin
through the haunting white, covet,
I plummeted in.
Became something I have never been;
introducing the monstrous magnificence.

An exit, so binding,
ran from me.
Holding jealous, was the key,
unlocking worlds never seen.

I sought the moon, 
just past this door
a smile 
she held for me in lore...

Fell beneath 
the cement floor
searching an escape, gasping for; 
breaths be short.

You took the time to come, what for?
Was it worth it? 
Tell me now.
Oh, but your breaths have stopped, so how?

Hands so curious for this skull.
Speak to them, tell it no!

Oh, you can not?
Well what a pity
I suppose I will take your story home with me.
Trapping the cover of your story within me...

No comments:

Post a Comment