Friday, May 15, 2015

The Artist's Mind

Skyline of artwork;
filled to the brim
with every red drop
of scattered sin.

Letting my mind flow.
Caught, let it sail
through the fibers of my fingers nail.

Ripping beneath the clothing that tame!
repeating the syllables, "I am only to blame!"
Stop.
Digging my nails into the skin that contain...

For I am spitting, 
drooling, filth from my lips;
My mind is shouting out reminisce.
& I still dont know you
so I must resist...

My head is spinning, becoming a daze;
sorting my breath through the solid haze,
but I will write you a story 
that will awe and amaze.
Taking it, line by line.

Brains lay
mossy & flowered,
no longer in use,
yet king of its tower.

Covered in calligraphy,
drowning in paint;
becoming something much less than sane...
Given away, 
my most valuable; Brain.
Ive left mine to wilt,
covered in bones;
lost remnants of this bodys home
living a life, as I spend mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment